Monday, March 31, 2003

titty slap is a funny word.
Today I lost $20 that I had in the back pocket of my pants. I don't know how it slipped out but it's not there anymore. Though I am disappointed, I am not mad. I don't know why. I like money a lot. Money will do lots of things for me in life. Like pay for college. Or perhaps pay for a pair of jeans to cover my hot ass. I have a sweet, sweet ass. I was gonna use that $20 to buy a new CD and a muffin. Muffins are nice especially if they come from Copps and are applesauce flavored. Yum yum.
It was raining today. I do not like rain that much. Especially if its cold rain.
Did you know that the band Ugly Casanova sounds EXACTLY like Modest Mouse? That is so weird it makes my head itch. Maybe its just Modest Mouse under a different name? I think I'm gonna start up my knitting again tonight whilst watching Law and Order. I stopped because the yarn kept coming out of skein all twisted and it frustrated me but now I wanna try again and that makes me happy.
On today's episode of Trading Spaces, there were minimal capentry projects for Ty and he had nothing today. So he was all trying to find stuff to do and it was funny. You had to be there.
Ty Pennington has a sweet, sweet ass.
You betcha.

No comments: