Sunday, March 02, 2003

Goddamit! My ears are vibrating because my dad HAS to have the sound on the TV waaaaaay up and he's watching Gettsyburg and the entire movie is a battle and the house is vibrating. I'm this close to killing him in his sleep. Isn't necessary to use our sound system to its full capacity? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
So I went with my mom to the kick ass knitting shop in the Third Ward. (You should all totally start knitting. It's so much fun.) We got some kick ass yarn and now I'm kniting a kick ass scarf. I haven't knitted anything in a long time. It brings back memories of when my mom and grandma tried to teach me to knit when I was eight. Being the wacky (dude, JTHM hates that word) eight year old I was, I couldn't sit still. Plus they were trying to teach me to knit right handed and I'm left. Luckily I finally learned. So now my mom and I sit in the den with our needles clacking and we happily knit row after row. So much fun!
My head hurts. I don't know why.
Maybe I should go read webcomics I've already read a million times before. That sounds like fun. Totally cool.

No comments: