Saturday, March 29, 2003


schizotypal


Which Personality Disorder Do You Have?
brought to you by Quizilla

look at me! Not schizoid or paranoid! Something completely weird! I slept all day today because that stupid virus that infected me at NATE'S house made me not be able to sleep so it all kind of built up all week and there I was on saturday afternoon, corking off. Oh look, it's my kitty. She'll attack you one day for making me sick Nate. If she had any claws. I just realized that the chair I'm sitting in moves on it's own. Kinda scary. My mother got all domestic today and made apple crisp. It was DELICIOUS! I highly recommend it. Except you can't have any. Nahaha
We got a new washer and dryer because the old ones kept running backwards. They are fun to watch because I can see them working. Lalalalala

No comments: