Thursday, March 06, 2003

It's after 8AM. I'm in school and soooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired. I woke up at 4AM this morning for no paticular reason other than my body likes to be mean to me. Dude I'm really tired. And I can't stop saying dude.
I work tonight. Making money is always nice. Today is Trading Spaces day with Tony. Thursdays are always a good day. Tony and I watch Trading Spaces and make fun of it and laugh and laugh and laugh. God I am so tired. I need a nap.
I had a dream last night that I was looking for a house to rent. I found a really cool one and I went to look at it. When I came back out, I couldn't find my car keys. I know I'd locked my car and put my keys in my pocket, but they weren't there and the car was unlocked and running. The minute I sat down in the driver's seat, the car started to go without me doing anything. It almost drove into a house and it was so horrible and I was so scared but I finally got the car under controll and then I woke up.
Dude.
Tomorrow is the day the Forensics team leaves for New London. Away meets are so much fun. I am so tired. I should be working on my syntax analysis assignment but I'm too tired and I can't figure out where my main clause verbs are. I hate syntax. Bah!
I need caffine. Who wants to give me a can of Coke? I'd really appreciate it. My mouth is so dry. I cannot function. I wish I was at home asleep.
You know what just made me really happy? I just remembered that today, AP Gov isn't doing regular AP Gov stuff. Instead we will be researching special interest groups. What a nice way to end the week since I don't have to go to GOV tomorrow. My breath is stinky and Ben T. hates me. Do I care? No. He laughed at me for getting a lower score than him on the ACT. I really should proofread this blog. I notice a lot of mistakes. Bye bye. By the way everyone should read Gluemeat because it is very funny and makes me laugh and it will make you laugh too. I love you all and thank you for listening to my delirious ramblings. By the way, don't go see the Wiz at MHS. It sucks.

No comments: