Monday, April 14, 2003

To hell with me!
Jason Bourne is one whily bastard. (I'm refering to the book here not the movie.)
I'm gonna go sit on Asia today even though she is not a baby.
I hear my grandma was pleased as punch about her bumper sticker. How is granma?
I don't really have a lot to say today.
I just looked at some of my previous posts and I really need to profread.
I hate that. Missing important words. Where are the little squiggly lines from Microsoft Word when you need them?
I also just realized that my dad has deleted AIM yet again. So I have to go download it yet again. This pisses me off. You know what else pisses me off? How he slams the door. He yells at me for slamming the door but then he goes and does. It the door breaks he BETTER not try to blame it on me because it's his fault.

No comments: