Monday, April 07, 2003

My cat's butt smells. She is sitting on my lap. No one try any mind control, ok?
I woke up this morning with a strange substance trickling down the back of my throat. It was blood! I woke up with a bloody nose! Just how I like to greet the day. I didn't make it to the bathroom in time and I had blood running all down my face and it was gross. My usual trick of blowing my nose over the sink didn't work. Normally a giant bloody snot glob comes out but it didn't happen this time. So I hopped in the shower with blood still trickling. I got red stains all over my yellow towels. Nasty. Luckily it stopped by the time I got to school.
I have a buttload of homework tonight. Ugh. I'm not too happy about that. I also need to clean my room. And put new sheets on my bed because the other ones smell like cigarette smoke and BO.
What all makes up for that is Law and Order tonight. That's my favorite TV show next to Scrubs. Everyone knows Scrubs rules.
What else? I didn't do much on sunday. I slept mostly.
I was pulling out of the memorial parking lot today and someone pulled out in front of me from the K Mart parking lot and cut me off and I almost hit them so I leaned on my horn and they gave me the finger so I leaned on my horn more and then they made a fist at me so I gave the finger. I was right they were wrong. I was still pissed when I got home.
I just want everyone to know that Blake is a god because he has offered me stuff for my zine and no one else has. Blake is godlike! Bow down to him!
Remember my part 4/12 @ 7:30
My cat just ditched me.
:(

No comments: