Sunday, April 06, 2003

I stink. I smell like cigarette smoke. This is why I don't frequent Racy's. It could be I smell like cig smoke from that party I went to where everyone was drunk. That's a possibility. I think it's a little of both. Watered down beer tastes nasty. I can't really smell it anymore because I just washed my hand with pretty smelling soap but I know it will come back.
My left index finger had a really long finger nail and then it broke off and now my left index finger feels vulnerable and exposed. I don't wanna go back to school tomorrow.
Last night I hung out with Rachel. First we went to Crossroads - the used book store and bought this really cool book about really cool women that we have joint custody of. Then we got my car washed. Then we went to Rachel's house and she changed her clothes. Then we went to Tasha's birthday party. We didn't stay very long. Then we went to my house and I changed because my sweatshirt was all full of hair. Then we went to a party on Water Street where we had watered down beer. It was delicious! Not. Then we left before the police showed up. We went to Racy's next and I got to see Justin Otto for the first time in about a year. It made me happy. Then we left after a while and went back to my house where we watched the diary of Tony Hawk. Then we left again and went to Walmart where we each bought an animal shaped sipper cup and I got Harry Potter stickers. They make me so happy. Then I took Rachel home. The I went home. I still smell stinky.

No comments: