Thursday, April 03, 2003

I am babysitting for the lovely and fabulous ASIA soon. That makes me so happy because Asia is the coolest, smartest four year old you will ever meet. I am going to teach her about Ansel Adams. I think I might have said that before but we watched Pocahontas and then it was time for bed.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets comes out on DVD and stuff on April 11th. I think I should have a viewing party on April 12th. I think you should all come. Because Harry Potter is the bomb diggity of course!
So what do ya think? Lemme know. I will have further info about times and stuff soon. WHEEEEEEE.
What else? Nate makes me laugh so hard. Tehe.
Had senior preview today and what a preview it was! Senior year is going to be so exciting!
Not.
I am going to go crazy next year if I'm not already. I will shoot myself. I have a pretty good idea of where I want to go and what I want to do thank you very much, I don't need much help. I think I will have a new hobby: filling out applications for college and scholorships! It will be my most favorite thing to do.
I like root beer floats. I am listening to Weezer. I have to go finish the rough draft for my short story now.
By the way, I need crap for my zine. So send some stuff my way. I'd really love you forever. Plus you get a free issue. So that should be incentive enough.

No comments: