Sunday, April 13, 2003

Guess what? No party next friday (good friday) either. My parents are bitches. That's why. So it will be on Saturday, April 26 at 7:30. I promise!
It's my United States of Whatever.
I got a 24 (out of 25) at state. It kind of pisses me off. I worked super hard all season and the fucking judge takes a point off because she thought I should have used both of my arms for gestures. Excuse me but one arm has to hold the script. I can't use the script as prop so....WHAT THE FUCK?
What makes up for it though is that my big brother was there to watch me. He said I was the best and most entertaining in my round. But of course he would say that because he is my brother. It was good to see him. I spent the day on State Street with Sierra, Tony, and Allison. It was uber fun! We ate at Noodles and Company and went to the Feminist Bookstore (A Room of One's Own). I got comics (La Perdida #1 and #2 by Jessica Abel), a magazine (Bust), and two buttons. We went to B-Sides and I got a Deathcab for Cutie cd. It makes me soooo happy.
Overall, I had a very good weekend.
My period is due to come into town this week. This week is also Holy Week. I will be sitting in church Thursday, Friday, maybe Saturday and Sunday. Hornieness will abound whilst I am supposed to contemplating the passion Jesus Christ. Instead I will contemplating someone's naked body. Oops! Did I say that? I didn't mean to. Please disregard my comments. Especially if they gross you out.
I thought I had so much to say. But I don't. I feel like going on a photo expedition today. Who wants to come?
I have some letters to write today too and homework to do. I can't wait.
Have you heard the Rasputina cover of Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here"? It could quite possibly be better than the original.
My fingers are cold as usual. The future is a scary place. Just so you all know.
Nate don't go biting your pillow, ok? You might get a mouthfull of pillow innards and that would be no good. Plus it would taste yucky.

No comments: