Monday, November 06, 2006

Day 6 Yo!

First things first: big birthday shout outs go to Miss Sworva Jean, who turns 21 today! Damn girl! I can't wait to come home and take you to Chester's!!!

Yes...home. I was talkin' to Miss Sworva all through class this morning on my computer using the internets and talking to her made me all excited to go home. It has taken me a while to appreciate the trappings of home. When I started college, I was so excited to get the hell out of Wisconsin and the Midwest and have this big adventure. Going home was such a downer. But now its different. There is no one who equals my Mom or Dad or my Sworva or even my kitty. Going home means that your mom takes care of you and you don't have to do laundry or worry about cooking for yourself because your mom missed you and she just wants to do stuff for you. My Mom is so excited for me to come home. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out first thing and I think she wants one of her babies back to nurse. She keeps talking about making me pudding and such. And then there is Sworva! And we can craft and drink the seasonal Leininkugels and catch up. I can't wait.

Week 10 is coming along. It seems everything will fine once I can get past Wednesday. Wednesday seems to be the day when alllll the profs decided to make things due. To torture poor Mary. But Wednesday. Take a deep breath. Let it out. I can do this. I can make it to Wednesday. I just remembered. After Wednesday I still have to get my final film done for AV Production and study like crazy for data analysis. Don't celebrate too soon. Deep breaths. Soon this craziness will all be over.

No comments: