Sunday, November 05, 2006

Day 5 of NaBloPoMo

Wee! 5 days in a row! I'm doing it, doing it, yeah! I was looking at the stats for this blog and I'm nearing 350 posts. Wowie zowie! I think I started this thing back in sophomore year of high school. It is now junior year of college. Looooooooong time.
Erin is watching Family Guy and I can hear snatches of it every now and then. It is quite silly to only hear fragments. So today was another day of doing nothing. Well. Not so much. I worked on the word part of my final photo project. The assignment is to write technical articles about some photographic process or another. So I chose to write about fluorescence: how to do it, what it is, etc, etc. I have most of the words down, now I just need to finnish taking the pictures. I can't believe the quarter is almost done - just week 10 and finals left. I can't wait to go home. Well, I guess going home will be ok. I'm getting the wisdom teeth out which will be...interesting. My Pops keeps telling me it is going to be oh so horrible and my Moms says not to listen to him, he just had a bad experience. I don't really know what to think of the whole process. I'm ok with pain. I've had teeth drilled and the only midly unpleasant part was when they nvocain shot went in. Other than that it was fine. So I think sipping on smoothies and eating cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes on Thanksgiving will be ok. I'll live. It'll involve a lot of couch time. So maybe I won't be too hopped up on painkillers to get some knitting done. I hope.
I slept for a while this afternoon. I think I am fighting a virus or sinus infection of some sorts. I think its better to sleep on the weekends than to be sleeping a lot this coming week. I need my energy, yo! Its week 10! Wake up Mary.
Perhaps it is time to put my nose back to the grindstone and see what else I can squeeze outta my brain on fluorescence.

No comments: