Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Now I have more freckles because the sun kissed my skin at the parade so I'm more brown too.
Donna and I were going to bike out to Rachel's house today but she wasn't home when we called so we decided not to and then I remembered that I was up for a while in the wee hours of the morning trying to sleep and it would not be condusive to my health to exert myself in such a manner. So instead we rode to my house. Then Donna went home. Lalala la.
I can't wait for school to be done with. It will make me ever so happy.
Mom and Dad are going to be gone Friday night! WAHOO!
Last night at the retirement dinner I was bored and my dad was busy being a republic in a roomful of democrats (250 to 1) so I talked to Pete about his favorite subject: himself. He's not good at small talk. He only gets really talking when it's about him. Hmmmmmmmm.
Food was crappy last night. Yucky.
I knew "astronomical unit" was an answer in OM today and Mr. M. was surprised but I only knew that cuz I had astronomy last semester. Haha.

No comments: