Tuesday, November 11, 2003

I've started a blog about my love for books. Look at it here

Whooo! Party! Mom and dad are leaving for Arizona tomorrow and I shall be all by my lonesome self! Nake runs for all! Mary shall be master of her domain.

Started Doctor Zhivago today. That should be a barrel of laughs.

Last week I was in kind of a funk if some of you noticed. Although, most didn't. Nobody can ever tell with me. I may seem so happy but inside I am screaming. Anyway, last week I was really down. But I wasn't taking my meds so that is the reason. I would wake up in the morning with this awful pressure on my chest and I would feel like crying. But I never did because there is something in me that doesn't let me show my true feelings or let me say what I feel.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seus

No comments: