Thursday, November 27, 2003

I drove to Madison and back. This is huge for me. My brother has a cute cat but it is not his because he doesn't like it and it doesn't like him.
I was planning on doing homework today because i know won't have time this week end (I will work 22 hours and live to tell the tale of christmas rush) I doubt I will even have time to go to the bathroom this weekend but I fell asleep and slept all afternoon.
I tired of my dad making comments about paying for RIT. If its going to be that much trouble I will live in a box on campus and pay for it myself.
I try to imagine what it would be like to work someplace else besides at Sharp but I have trouble. It doesn't seem possible. Maybe if I don't get into college I will work at Sharp full time. It will be my life's work.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: