Saturday, July 05, 2003

Work is good and money is yummy.
I had seasame chicken today at work (we got chinese food for lunch) it was delicious! It made up for the asshole customer I had to deal with this morning! yay!
I changed my email address. I found out that sometimes when you string two random words together you get a masturbation reference. (ahem...thanks Dora) Also I get more junkmail than legitmate mail. So I changed it. Now you need to find out what it is so you can send me chain letters and stuff right? Ok. Well find me on AIM (ducklingpod) and I'll tell you.
Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle is the feel good movie of the summer! I felt REALLY good after I left it. I think I might need to go see it again.
I get to sleep in my own bed tonight. That makes me soooo happy. I've been sleeping on the couch in the basement because we had company. My room acts as the guest room because the bed is nice. And the cieling is fun to look at too!
I hate sleeping in the basement because one night, I was sleeping there because we had company again and I started projectile vomitting. I couldn't stop. When I finally did, I could hardly walk so I slept the rest of the night in my own vomitt and waited for my mom to wake me up. I was supposed to go get her to help me but I couldn't. Digusting, I know.
Gasp! I just realized I can go to bed at a decent hour tonight!
How come when I press shift by itself, nothing happens? I wish something would.


If it isn't making dollars then it isn't making sense.

Who sang it? Put your answer on the tag board and let's see how smart you think you are.

No comments: