Monday, July 14, 2003

Goddamnit! When will my damn AP test scores come? I practically waited by the mailbox this morning. When I saw the little white truck pull into our cul-de-sac, I ran out of the house, down the driveway to the street my heart fluttering, hope stewing in my guts. And what did I get? A notice from RIT that I haven't turned in my medical forms or behavior contract for the careers weekend I signed up for. (Yes ladies and gentlemen, I am back to pinning my hopes on RIT. CCC is a crappy school. I was looking more at price and not at quality.) I think my head might explode!
Other than that I have had a most uneventful weekend. Hung out with Donna on saturday night, did nothing on sunday.
That reminds me.....
JULY 16TH! 5PM! SARAH EDWARDS! WE ARE THROWING A WAR! She's gonna be 20 and I'm already 18, so why not throw a war?
I had a nice birthday. It was uneventful. That's alright though. I don't need drama and fanfare. I just need a war.
Do you know what my new hobby is? Applying for scholorships. I know. I'm such a dork. But I am responsible for half of my college education and unlike my good for nothing brother, I intend to be proactive about the whole situation. So I got this gigantic book and I've been going throught it and hightlighting all the scholorships that I fight the criterea for and I intend to apply to. Now all I have to do is construct a database of all the scholorship possibilities and blah blah blah. Really, I'll just make a list and cross them off as I go along. Skiping through the woods like little Red Riding Hood. I rock, I know you don't have to say it. I already know.
All this typing has made me tired. (And the stress too.) I think I will take a nap.

No comments: