Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Ok, ok. I don't mean to brag or sound all tough but...I worked untill 4AM this morning. Yes ladies and gentleman...that is this summer's new record.
I'm so proud of me. Speaking of work one of my buddies there is more excited for me to turn 18 than I am. I suspect that he wants to get into my pants. I can't be sure though.
Ok. Ok. Ok. Here's my rant. The radio station of choice was 92.1 which is classic rock. I enjoyed it because i could sing along. What I didn't enjoy was the fact that I didn't hear anything within the 12 hours I spent listening to it by any female musicians. Joan Jett, Lita Ford, the Pretenders...were all overlooked. The other thing that pissed me off was everytime the set was over and it was time for comercial, I had to hear a highly sexist, male targeted commerical for a wet tshirt contest. FUCK!

Ok I'm done.

No one has gotten my little challenge so I will tell you who sang it. Pedro the Lion in "Penetration."
I've stumped you all!

No comments: