Monday, May 03, 2004

hey everyone should listen to what sarah sez: i'm on crack the play is thursday and friday (13th and 14th) not friday and saturday. i was confused. for a long time.

I got two sad letters today. The first one telling my credit card bill was overdue - i never recieved one I think my mother mistakened it for hers and never gave it to me. The second letter was from RIT. No, they haven't decided to kick me out. (I get a letter from them every week and usually it is nothing to get excited about.) The envelope said orientation on it so I got excited. Sadly no info was to be found about orientation. I thought I had escaped placement testing. Sadly, no. I have to take a MATH PLACEMENT TEST. Just because I have to take two math classes in my third year. Just because the math I have to take is calculus. I'm so sad. I was feeling really smug because I thought I had escaped placement tests. At least I don't have to go out there to take it. I can take it online! Hurray!

In happy news, my grad party will be on Memorial day from 2-5PM. I hope you all can make it. It would be super cool. I might post a copy of my invite. It is super pretty. I worked hard on it. I fiddled with it in photoshop and everything.

No comments: