Friday, May 07, 2004

I hate money. I have spent more money this week than I did on my N65 that I bought a year ago it feels like. That is the most money I have ever spent in one time. Stupid good ass film! Why you gotta cost so much? I hoard money. I don't like spending it. Wait till I get to college
We got my mom the Asthma is Sexy tshirt from Tshirt hell.om (no hyperlink too lazy) for mother's day. Cuz Momma has asthma.

Ladies and gentlemen 2 out of 3 AP tests have been completed. I would like to talk about how pissed off I am at the College Board for asking silly questions that don't have answers but I can't as I am legally bound not to.
You college kids should all come home now. I miss you all dearly.
Just a reminder....Witness for the Prosecution is Thursday and Friday May 14th and 15th at 7:30PM in the Little Theater. Y'all better be there.

No comments: