Monday, April 26, 2004

This library is cold.

So in my opinion prom was a waste of money. I had a good time dancing....to the songs that are meant to be danced to. I looked hot in my dress though in case any of you care.
The day after prom was hell on earth at work because north, MHS, and Regis all had their proms on the same day. That means everyone had to mulitple rolls of film of people in ass ugly dresses with hair-dos that look all the same and want it in an hour. Made me hate prom even more.

The whatever is starting to come down on me for AP Tests. This time next week, I'll have 2/3 done but still....studying is my new hobby. I'm not even going to bother to attempt to do homework. I don't know what the point of trying for anything higher than a 3 is because that's all I need to get credit, but still, I have a compulsive need to study. I'm only past the War of 1812 in my history review. I've only finished states of consciousness in psych. Good thing I don't need to review for english.
I don't want to think about it. Plus I have hardcore practicing to do for the play, my lines aren't quite memorized and my cockney accent isn't what it should be. Damn. I'll leave off on my complaints and write again when I have something good to say.

No comments: