Thursday, December 11, 2003

This is the week from hell. It is my own fault that it is so but only sort of.
I need to work on my time-manegment skills better. But this time of year it is not so easy. Work is hell. It is not cool when you come home from work and cannot stay standing because your legs hurt too much. This is the third year I've had to deal with this shit. I've paid my dues there, I think I deserve a sitting down job during christmas.
But I am writing this from home because that is where I am today. Not because I am sick but because I am tired and have fallen behind in school and am going to go crazy. It is more like a Mental Health day. I have much to do because I have not had any time to work on it.
Ugggh. The keyboard and I are best friends.
Babysitting Miss Asia yesterday was fun as always. We didn't go sleding as I had hoped because we had to go to dance class. (That was a joy in itself because I had bratty children I didn't know climbing all over me. I wanted to fling them across the room but I think their mother's would've been angry. Well their mothers should have been watching them.) Then we had dinner and by the time we got home it was almost time for bed and Miss Asia wanted to watch a Barney video. Barney is the bane of my existence. He is much too happy. I think he ODs on Prozac.
I have much to do but I cannot get started yet. I have a lab report, biweekly, and AP US hist. to do. Plus I should make an appearance at forensics practice since I have not met witch my coach yet. Oh well. Plus I have christmas shopping to do. Ughh!

No comments: