Sunday, December 07, 2003

So I got rejected from Madison. Which is no big deal because I didn't want to go there in the first place I only applied there to appease certain people. I'm not sad or anything I'm just bitter because I didn't get to say no to them.
But it also makes me think that if I don't get in to Madison, where will I get in? What if I don't get in anywhere? I will have to work at Sharp for the rest of my life! This thought scares me. Let me reiterate: this is one of those times when I wish I had a large and very powerful remote control and I could use it to fast forword through time and avoid all this waiting over RIT and U of M. I just wanna know! There are other things to keep me busy. School is a good start. I should be doing school work right now. I don't know how I'm going to get anything done at all this week. I'm so busy. I work Tuseday, baby sit Wed., have a band concert Monday plus monday is a holy day of obligation which means I have to go to church. Uggggh!

There was a christmas party at my house yesterday. I learned that the Yew tree is not a very well known tree.

My legs hurt like a bitch. Work was nasty today. Very busy despite the Packer/Bear game. Got to babysit people who still can't do things on their own. My favorite!

I update my other blog, Bibliophile read and enjoy!

No comments: