Thursday, December 04, 2003

I love half days. I went out to lunch with my mom and saw many people at Acoustic. Crazy! Then my mom and I went to find cool yarn for the purse I am going to start knitting and I spent way too much money on it. Cool yarn is expensive. Oh well. I am excited to knit my purse and I have plenty of time to do so. I bought christmas presents for my dad and my brother. I got the new issue of BUST magazine too. Then we went home and my mom and I are trying to start the purse. First you start with the bottom. You cannot start at the top like I wanted to. I wanted to do top, bottom, and then the strap but you can't do things that way. You must go by what the pattern says.
I am listening to Badly Drawn Boy. It is glorius.
I shaved my legs. I didn't realize I had a whole line of bruises up and down my shin on my right leg. A thick layer of fur will hide these facts from you.
What else? Oh! I have my senior quote! Would you like to see it? You would! Hurray! Here it is. You cannot steal it ok?

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." --Albert Camus

It's funny how that describes me perfectly. It came off of a corny ass calender my dad gave me for christmas last year. That's been the only good thing that calender had going for it.

No comments: