Saturday, December 13, 2003

I like Mental Health Days.

I cannot wait until next year. Not only will I be in college but I will not be working at Sharp during the holiday season. This means that I will probably like Christmas again. Which will be nice. As much as I bitch about working at Sharp, I really love so don't pay any attention the comments I make.
Evan I hope you are coming in today like you said you would. That is, if you can get in the door. The store should be jam packed with customers.
I watched the Italian Job last night. Turkish was in it! He got to play a....Turkish-type charcter. Still it was an exciting movie because fast cars were in it and Turkish drove them.
We're watching Harold and Maude in Philosophy and I don't understand why. Maybe Kaz is just trying to freak us out.

No comments: