Wednesday, December 03, 2003

So yesterday, I wrote this post about what a bad day I had because my period was coming and stuff and I felt like I was stoned because I couldn't comprehend human speech. I posted it but it has disappeared. This makes me sad. :(
(Private to Evan - No I don't get horrible periods but I have the worst mood swings known to man before my period. So there.)
Yes Evan and I were talking about periods. Isn't that special? That's a way to make friends!
Uggh. As I begin to look toward the end of the school year the more I realize that high school is starting to become like Nazi Germany. They have implemented a whole new system in the cafeteria because stupid shitheads have been stealing things! So now only so many people can be let into the ala carte line at a time. Fucking stupid if you ask me. I'm bringing my lunch from now on. I'm 18 years old, I think I can handle eating lunch from school and not stealing things. STUPID!!!!!!!!!
I am so angry. I feel more and more like I am being treated like a small child. I want to be seen as somewhat as an adult but that obviously isn't going to happen any time soon.

No comments: