Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Crazy Aunt Purl tagged everyone on the planet for what is about to come. Since I enjoy these things, and I like to talk about myself and this is my blog, I am gonna do it. I also like to read Crazy Aunt Purl's blog too.

10 Things You Might Not Know About Me
1. I broke my foot when I was 11 tripping over a soccer ball.
2. I am obsessed with TLC.
3. I hate being in wet clothes.
4. I hated christmas for 4 years. Now that I am 2 years out from working the Christmas season, I think I might like it again.
5. I cannot see for shit without contacts or glasses.
6. I have been in 3 accidents.
7. I've never been pulled over.
8. I used to be afraid of squirrels.
9. I am dangerously addicted to computer solitare.
10. I like to think if I daydream about something horrible happening, then it won't happen. Ever.

Nine Places I've Visited
1. England
2. Scotland
3. Germany
4. Austria
5. Venezuala
6. California
7. The Panama Canal
8. Aruba
9. Costa Rica

Eight Ways to Win My Heart
1. Ask me to knit you something then don't bug me about it constantly.
2. Always be willing to look at my crazy biomed photos.
3. Cheese.
4. Fondle yarn with me.
5. Read this blog.
6. Love me unconditionaly.
7. Feed me.
8. Hugs. Lots of them.

Seven Things I want to do Before I Die
1. Visit India.
2. Visit Asia.
3. Do something amazing for someone in need.
4. Spend a good chunk of my life (total) volunteering and helping others.
5. Make a list of 100 books and read all of them.
6. Drive cross country.
7. Pierce my bellybutton.

Six Things I'm Afraid of
1. Losing my mom.
2. Bugs.
3. Wetting my pants in public.
4. Forgetting something really important.
5. Not Getting enough time to knit.
6. Math

Five Things I don't Like
1. Math class.
2. Rain that makes you soaking wet all over.
3. People who really need to shave and get a haircut. Really badly. See the RIT campus for example.
4. People who set their cats free and then the cats become feral cats and roam this campus.
5. Cold showers.

Four Ways to Turn Me Off
1. Never shower or use deodorant.
2. Lie.
3. Never apologizing for your mistakes.
4. Not appreciating the things I knit.

Three Thing I Do Everyday
1. Debate getting out of bed.
2. Think about knitting or knit and then get really excited.
3. Enjoy cheese in some form.

Two Things that Make Me Happy
1. Dan
2. Unexpected sunshine

One thing On My Mind Right Now
1. I really need to shower cuz I just got out of the pool.

So now I tag YOUSarah Eddy! Naha!
Hope you all enjoyed this. Cuz I did.

No comments: