Sunday, June 20, 2004

Shouting out from the fatherland yo.
Coming home at 4AM from the disco doesn't agree with me. I'm taking a much needed break from my exchange partner this evening. She's doing something with her boyfriend. I was invited but when they are together they ignore me. Whateva!
Donna - here is what Germans think of Bush: I saw a magazine in my host family's house that had Bush's face on the front surrounded by those prision pictures with a headline that said he was morally bankrupt. I wish I could speak German as well as I can read it. Also a drunk man in a bar asked if I was an American and then told me that Bush is an asshole. All I had to say was, 'Ich weiss.' (I know.)
I like hanging out with Amis (Americans) better than Germans. They speak English and that's nice.
Meine mutter is viel besser. Her breathing tube has been removed and she has been moved from CCU to Immediate Care. Which is good.
Y'all, I'll be home on the 30th. I can't wait to see you and use a normal American keyboard. Peace out.

No comments: