Sunday, June 27, 2004

fucking katja's needs the computer so this will be quick.
All tubes have been removed from my Mom and she has been moved to a rehab facility in Osseo. Fucking Osseo. But there she can get one on one care and work on her breathing. I don't know when she will be home but it probably won't be when I get home. That is by the way this wednesday. Late. Hopefully we will have no problems. I have a whole list of stuff to do when I get home. While I have enjoyed my time in Germany, this was the shittiest time to go. I think I might have had more fun if my mother wasn't in the condition is in. If this is how I feel on another continent, how will I feel in September 900 miles away? What if she never recovers fully? I'm not sure I even want to go to RIT anymore. Shut up Mary.

No comments: