Sunday, June 15, 2003

My dad ate all the food...again.....

I hate to be a bitch but: for those of you who owe me money (you know who you are) please pay up by WEDNESDAY JUNE 18 @ 2PM. I leave for Arizona at 3PM and would like not to have to spend 1 1/2 weeks worrying about money. The story of me and money is so funny! When I bought my Nikon N65 I was sick to my stomach for three days. I was not a fun person to be around. Exceptions can be made. But you must talk to me first.
In other news I'm on Flonase! I fucking love going to the doctor and leaving with a new perscription clutched in my sweaty hand. It's all my mom's fault. She was tired of hearing me caugh and spit out phlem and sound like a man in the morning (damn you allergies AND genetics!) so she made me go. I was forced to admit that I've been battling a cold since the first day of spring. So I got Flonase! It goes up my nose and it smells funny. Oh by the way, my suspicions have been confirmed, Prevacid is not purple it is HOT PINK (and blank it's really neat looking.)
I might ride my bike to work today. I wearing the baggy cargo pants though so they might get caught in the chain. Those pants are probably really stinky by now. I wouldn't know because I am wearing them. Go away pop up add, I do not need my penis enlarged.
Heheh penis is a funny word.

No comments: