Saturday, June 07, 2003

I have lots of things to say except I don't know what to say.
My sweatshirt smells really bad. I don't think I should be wearing it. It smells faintly of ass and sleep. You know you smell when you wake up in the morning? All rumpled and sweaty and tossy and turny? Or like how your bed smells when you haven't changed the sheets for several weeks.
My brother went to get his hair cut at 9 AM in the damn morning and forgot to unset his alarm clock. So it went off. And wouldn't stop. And woke me up. And I didn't know how to turn it off. And I almost went crazy. Too late I already am.
I like when my father demands large amounts of money from me that I supposedly owe him. It makes me ever so happy to give up $300 to him. Oh the joy! When I tell him I have cannot afford it (I am very tight with money) he tells me yes I can he knows how much money I have in my checking account. I hate the fact that he works at the bank where I keep my finances. I have no privacy.
Bitch bitch bitch moan moan moan...that's all I ever do. I'm sorry I'll stop.
Allison's grad party is today. I'm going and it's going to be fantasticly fun. I think. I don't know.

No comments: