Sunday, March 21, 2004

I can't fucking sleep. I can hardly type my hands are shaking so much. It is 2:40 in the motherfucking morning and I am pissed. (And a little worried) I went to Walgreen's and stocked up on contact solution and cold medicine. I took the cold medicine and didn't realize it was non-drowsy. (Again.) So I took Ny-Quil but the Ny-Quil just wore off. I have nothing that I want to read, there is nothing on tv shit I just realized that that stuff lasted for only two hours...goddammit!
I'm worried because the bars have probably closed by now and my brother isn't home yet. (Damn its hard to type when your hands are shaking) I really really really hope nothing has happened to him. I would've gotten a phonecall right? Cuz he carries ID....watch I'll get back to sleep and he'll come banging in.
I had a nice quiet evening by myself however. Is it wrong to hate someone when they are trying to be civil to you? I HATE one of my coworkers because he never does any work or take the initiative to do anything. He just sits on his ass and does "work" in Adobe photoshop. But today (yesterday?) he did some work and was polite but I still hate him. He has done unforgivable things in my book. Those of you looking for a summer job, don't apply at Sharp. I will have to babysit you all summer and I am not a fun babysitter. New people are going to be working at the store soon and on the night shifts it will probably fall on me to train them. I hate that because I do it all through christmas. I know its important that they learn and all, but I feel like a babysitter.
2:50AM still not home.

Now I'm all worked up and I still can't type. It took me ten minutes to type all that because my hands are shaking so much.
I haven't updated my book blog in a while. I read a bunch of books but I can't really write what they are about. Here is a list:
I Capture the Castle
To the Nines
and that's all that I can remember. I thought that list would be longer.
Here is an update on what I am reading: King Lear for english, part of the way through One Hundred Years of Solitude, tried to read Cold Mountain but it was boring, now reading Lathe of Heaven. Also reading various AP texts and study guides on the side. I just read, read, read.

Ok, so as many of you already now I am taking a predominately freshman class. (AP US History) This time of year at schools all over EC is student-teacher time. Yes its that time again. We have a student teacher in AP US. He graduated from MHS with my brother in 2001. This makes hime 3 years older than me. Do I have to call him "Mister" now that I know this fact? I don't think its a good idea. I feel really really old.

I feel better now. Hands now quite so shaky. Almost 3 though and still no sign. Thanks for listening.

No comments: