Monday, October 13, 2003

This is what you get for procrastinating. You have to get up at 6:30AM on collaboration day to finish homework.
Damn Germans. Making me be social.
It's ok, I don't mind.
Katja is super cool. She is very sweet. Yup. My cat, who doesn't like strangers, likes her. It's amazing!
She's the sweetest german in your...german pie?

I don't care if my essay sucks. I wasn't given very good prompts to work with and neither was the literature I was to supposed to use. Ugh.
I'm gonna see Kill Bill tonight. With the Germans no less! It shall be magnificent. I hope.

I visited my brother's house on friday. It's...nice? In his room is a giant flag that says "Don't tread on me!" Ok, I will try not to step on you anymore.
Also their cat thinks satan is chasing it. Stupid boys.

I got to visit my friends at the Art Institute this weekend. You know....Renoir, Picasso, Hopper, Woods, Klee, Kandinsky, Warhol, Matisse....the usual. Plus I got to see a Lewis Carol photog exhibition....yeah photog.

No comments: