Monday, October 20, 2003

I am bored so I take quizes.

My inner child is one year old today

My inner child is one year old!


Everything is new to me. I like watching the world
go by around me, and I don't sweat the small
stuff--or the large stuff, either. Just so long
as I stay warm and safe and dry, life's pretty
good.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla



HASH(0x8786c38)
Ha ha! This is one of my favorite crazy sayings of
George


Which One of George W. Bush's Funny Quotes Are You? (Pictures!) (Not for supporters)
brought to you by Quizilla


You're Go-Go
You're Go-Go, you have two weapons a small knife
and a huge ball on a change that you can be
very deadly with. Though you're only seventeen
you're one of O-renshi's personal bodyguards


Which Kill Bill Character are you: Volume 1
brought to you by Quizilla


Haha! I am not The Bride!


No comments: