Monday, February 24, 2003

Wow! I have had such a good day so far! I've just been feeling really good. Maybe that's because my doc switched my happy pills to nighttime dose and now it doesn't take forever for them to kick in. Instead I wake up all happy. WHOOOHOOO. Here are the things that have made me happy:
1.) I got a 27 on the ACT. I just found out my score today and it surprised the shit out of me. You know what this means? I probably won't have to take that test again! WHOOOHOOOO
2.) I haven't felt this good in a long time.
3.) My tetnus booster doesn't hurt anymore.
4.) I got 4th place in storytelling at Durand on saturday. I didn't place in farrago. That makes me sad but for the last time I had to do storytelling this year and considering the fact that I hate the category, I did damn good.

Sometimes I wish I could stay in high school forever. I wish that I didn't have to worry about where I'm going to college and how I'm going to pay for it. I want to go to Rochester Institute of Technology more than anything in the world because I can study my passion, photography, there more indepthly than at any other school I've heard of. I want to be a photojournalist. I want to take pictures of war, suffering, and misery and I want the world to see my pictures and be affected and feel uncomfortable about who they are and the life they are living. My ultimate dream is to join Magnum. Maybe I won't be photojournalist, maybe I will be a nature photographer because I love taking pictures of plants and whatnot. I am in such turmoil over this.

Have you noticed my blog is confused? yeah, I want to change the colors but I've only managed to do one because I don't now what each part of the code corresponds to.
So yeah, will someone tell my something to set my mind at ease?

No comments: