Wednesday, February 26, 2003

I cannot stop saying, "totally" in my head. I'm kind of weird that way. Stuff gets into my head and it bounces around there for awhile and then somehow I spit it out.
Wanna know what something really cool to do is? Mix up stuff you can do with your different senses! Tastes like itching for example.
Have you ever heard Death Cab for Cutie's version of "All is Full of Love?" It's totally cool. It adds a certain melancholy, emo flavor to the song. Blah blah blah.
I didn't go to school today. I woke up wiht a headache and felt poopy. I slept most of the day and then got up to eat something and watch a little telly. I caught part of the Robert Blake preliminary hearing on E! Entertainment Television. (I love calling E! that.) That man was crazy. They had this recording of him talking to his wife and he's all saying that she got pregnant on purpose and blah blah blah and she's evil and stuff but last night he was crying to Barbara Walters about how much he loved his child. What?!? I told you he's crazy. He funny looking too.
I also watched a short film about what happens to the characters who get written out of movies. Crazy. They make their OWN movie. Duh.
I'm the only one who knows the sewers, there's a tsunami coming! AHHHHHHHHHH

No comments: