Thursday, February 27, 2003

I got my Jumex Strawberry Nectar. It's nice and tasty. I supposed to be writing an intro to a defend, challenge, qualify essay for English but I can't because the prompt isn't written in English. This guy is babbling about Americans and wealth. Blah blah blah.
Mr. Mutchsler (I don't care if I spelled his name wrong) was talking about the parts of a wave (crest, trough, wavelength, etc) and he said something very profound: "In life you will find more troughs than crests." (A little off task here, my cat just gave me a hug! Yes it is possible!) Anyway, I thought that was he said was very profound. I realize that I've had more troughs than crests in my life. I have hardly ever been riding high. Basically, my entire elementary school years was one big trough. I was up for awhile, then down again. Now I've finally managed to ride a wave and I don't want to stop.
I'm so tired of hearing about all this anti war stuff. Yes, I don't believe war is the answer to solve this problem that we have. That's all people are talking about at school. I don't care! I don't! I'm not going to do the student protest because I think that there are too many issues everyone is concerned about. The whole walkout is about how the governmet is spending more on the military than on education. There are misleading posters up all over school about how "peace is patriotic" and that we should all walk-out. What the fuck is the walkout supposed to be about? What the government spends on education or the war in Iraq? I don't give a shit and I don't want to participate. Yes, I consider myself a liberal. But I don't want to do this. I hate all this peer pressure that is going on to do the walk out. I could care less.

No comments: