Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Yo wasup?
Mmmmm. I love having massive amounts of work to do. I'm complaining or anything here, I guess I just need to unload. Parent's weekend if really fucking my shit up. I have a paper and a project due on tuesday I will be booked up all weekend hanging with the rents. I'm ok with that - they are going to give me a bunch of free meals and taking me grocery shopping and all that good stuff. I would feel like a total asshole ditching them to do work. I know my Mommy has been really excited about coming to visit and my Dad really wants to see me play rugby. I have a "musical arts" midterm tomorrow. Just a wee bit nervous for that. Ok. A lot. All those vocab words seem like gibberish to me. I think I'll do ok on the listening and short answer parts but the multiple choice not so good. I'm sorry. Let me know if I'm boring you here.
In other news, I've finished one hat in the great hat knitting project and have started the next one. Yet finding time to knit is also a challenge. But I sent out hat number one to its recipient today. I hope you enjoy it.
The Cockless Roaches won their first game of the season. We beat St. John Fisher 20 - 0. This after disappointing defeats at Fredonia and Geneseo. Hopefully some good rugby will be played this weekend against Brockport.
I gots all these neato pictures of fungi that I wanna show all y'all but I haven't gotten a chance to post them to flickr or my photo blog. Did I mention they are neato?
Goodness, I just need to get through the rest of this week and then monday and tuesday next week and I breathe a little easier. Breathing is nice. I like it.
I really post knitting related pics too but yet alas I have not been able to find the time. Maybe late tonight when I am up late going all crazy like. Blah.

No comments: