Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Mary is in a good mood today. Mary feels good for the first time in a long time, really, truly, GOOD!
Here is why:

Mary knows where she is going to school next year.
Mary had a half day.
Mary found some scholarships that she can apply for with the actual hope of getting.
Mary has a cold but drinking green tea has helped it! (Thanks Donna!)
Mary has a forensics meet on saturday and she is ready to kick forensic ass.
Mary has a psych test tomorrow but she can study at work!
Mary is behind in her History homework but thats what half days are for!
Mary finally has time to clean her retainer!
Mary is going to make a mix and send it to someone special!
The End.

There are probably a lot more reasons why I am happy. Today I guess I just feel good. The morning was kind of shitty. It was cold and I woke up...I can't say freezing because I had two thick blankets on my bed...but when I went down to the laundry room I realized that yet again our furnace wasn't working. The house was chilllllllllly. Brrr. But the shower was warm! My bed had been warm!
I was happy we got the copious amount of snow that we got because I realized that I am going to have to learn to deal with this much snow on a regular basis. For next year of course! However, I won't actually have to go outside all winter if I don't want to because there are tunnels underneath RIT connecting everything! Wonderment! Plus I don't mind snow too much when I don't have to shovel it. So there.

No comments: