Sunday, April 23, 2006



Here is some springie-ness for you. I've been wanting to post lovely photos I have made but have been quite lackadaisical in doing so. Spring has made it to Rochester and yet I find myself feeling kind of blah. School and all those other wonderful things have also left me feeling blah. I have been trying to knit and whathaveyou. I got some gorgeous sock yarn when last I was home and I found a pattern that incorporates a basketweave style pattern. But yet. I am using size 1 needles for the first time ever and it is like knitting with toothpicks. The yarn is fingering weight too and that is like knitting with embroidery floss. It is going to take a lot of getting used to.

I took a writing class this quarter to satisfy some academic requirements and am really enjoying it. I amaze myself with how easily I have gotten back into the swing of churning out papers and whatnot. Being a photo major does not allow for much writing of papers which I kind of missed. At least I've got that going for me. Yay.

No comments: