Thursday, August 07, 2003

I haven't been putting much in this thing cuz I haven't been doing anything exciting or interesting. Here is what my day consists of:
6:30 or 7:00 AM: Be rudely awakened by brother and father yelling at each other on the stairs
9:30 or 10AM: Get up, realize you are alone in house, eat breakfast, watch two reruns of ER in a row.
11:30 or Noon: Shower, get dressed, sift through the mess in room looking for clean underwear
12:30PM: Lunch?
1 to 2PM: Watch Futurama and Family Guy reruns.
2 to 3PM: Check webcomics, email, and play computer solitare.
3 to 3:30PM: Watch Extended Play while waiting for brother to call for a ride home from work.
3:??PM: Pick up brother.
3:45PM: Get dressed for work.
3:50PM: Leave for work.
3:55PM: Arrive at work.
4 to 9PM: Work.
9:15PM: Home.
11PM or Midnight: Bedtime.

You see? Nothing to write about. The thing I have to look forword to this week is the Tori Amos/Ben Folds concert I'm going to on saturday.
I want to shoot myself.
I want a nap.

No comments: