Friday, August 22, 2003

I can't believe summer is almost over. The end of August reminds me of water going down the drain in a bathtub. It's all slipping away from me. Allison, Tony, and Rachel are leaving and I won't see them even half as much as I used to. That is what happens when all your friends are (were) upperclassmen. I had a thought: Am I starting to grow up? Does turning 18 all of a sudden start a new chapter in your life?
Oh enoguh of this melancholy shit.
I can't wait to be a senior. Cuz that means I'm cock of the high school walk. All you weirdies out there are saying, "She's still in high school!" Oh I know you are cuz I get it all the time. Getting out of high school means going to college. I can't wait for that. I get to learn new things and meet new people.
God just shut up.

No comments: