Monday, May 22, 2006

Quickie for you.

I woke up this morning cryin' and I don't know why. Finals week is here and that means that school is almost done and everything I've come to be used to is going to be over and done with. I don't want it to end. I'll be in Rachachacha this summer. And I'll have faboo Katie living with me and trips to the beach with Elle. But I still don't know what I am doing yet as far as a job goes and my love is moving back home and I hate this uncertaintity and I just want to fastforward so I know everything will be ok. Ok?

3 comments:

arah hope: said...

if i had the superpower to manipulate time, i would share it with you.

Allison said...

Hi Mary! I miss you, dear. It's sad to hear you're not coming back, but I understand completely. I wish I could stay where I go to school, but there's no job or life opportunity in a town of 7,000. I also have no job yet. I'm applying everywhere. Would you mind if I put your name on an app to Sharp?

It's hard to be boy-less for the summer; I am too, and I was also crying last night. It's nice that being apart makes you closer when you're together again, but that doesn't help with the lonelies too much.

Wish I could squish you with my arms and make the sad stuff go away!

SworvaJean said...

awe baby doll, it will be ok. you will have lots of fun in rachacha, being all city-girl-like. just know that i love you and you're always in my heart...i wish i knew how to quit you veronica.
love,
evelyn