Tuesday, December 06, 2005

In terms of my sock, which I was crowing about on my last post, I have come to a standstill. The directions have turned to gibberish and I need my trusty translator (Mommy) to help me decipher them. So my sock is on hold till I go home agian. I return to hats. I am going to try and crank out 3 hats in the next 2 weeks. I don't want any cold heads over the winter break. Also, this will allow me to concentrate on my sock. Plus I have to make a mitten. But socks are pretty exciting. They have kind of made me feel invincible. Like I can do any knitting project I want to. Dog on it, I will!
Hmmmm digital media is pretty boring. Screw paying attention.
I have a swimming class this quarter. I am happy to be all stinky like chlorine. But I don't like the itching aftereffect that chlorine gives me. The weather has turned cold and we have snow that has stuck. I find myself getting caught up in the spirit of the holidays. As some of you know, Sharp Photo made all of my high school christmases miserable. Christmas was generally not a holiday I enjoyed. But now, 2 years out from working a christmas season at Sharp. I find myself giddy over the tiny christmas tree that Erin set up in our apartment. I am giddy to see the reaction I will get from certain people from the gifts I will give them. I can't even think of one thing I want this Christmas. I am so thankful for everything I have. Yarn is cool of course, but I have such wonderful friends and family and I am feeling so content. I couldn't ask for anything more at the moment. Except for more hours in the day to knit. Hehe. What are you thankful for this Christmas? Let me know in the comments.

1 comment:

Arvesse said...

thankful for:
time off, going home, the usual!
very soon now!